US Naval Special Hospital Arrowhead Springs Historical Supplement
US Naval Special Hospital Arrowhead Springs was a hotel that was converted to a convalescent hospital during World War II. The hospital functioned from May 23, 1944-April 15, 1946. This 4-page Historical Supplement was appended to a quarterly Sanitary Report, and written by CAPT J.A. Biello, commander of the hospital.
Publisher BUMED Office of Medical History
Book contributor J.A. Biello
Collection usnavybumedhistoryoffice; medicalheritagelibrary